Come away from the busyness of life for a silent retreat. Deepen your knowledge of self and love of Jesus Christ, and discover the voice of God who longs to speak to your heart.
What is the benefit of attending a retreat?
This Catholic Retreat will help you to
- Personally encounter Jesus Christ who loves you and longs to speak to your heart.
- Deepen your knowledge of the Scriptures and the Catholic faith.
- Spend time in quiet prayer, listening to the voice of God as you ponder His will for your life.
What is included in the retreat?
- Daily Mass
- Directed Meditations by a Legionary of Christ priest
- Spiritual Guidance
- Sacrament of Reconciliation
- Practical Talks
- Eucharistic Adoration
- You must be at least 18 years of age to attend a retreat.
Upcoming Catholic Retreats for Men (contact)
- March 6, 2020 – A Man Among Men Conference
Upcoming Catholic Retreats for Women (contact)
- Nov 13 – 15, 2020 – Spiritual Exercises at Marytown
- Jan 14 – 17, 2021 – Triduum Retreat for RC Members at Marytown
- Mar 12 – 14, 2021 – Spiritual Exercises Retreat at Marytown