Catholic Retreat for Women – Spring 2024
Come away from the busyness of life for a silent retreat based on the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius of Loyola. Deepen your knowledge and love of Jesus Christ and discover the voice of God who longs to speak to your heart, amid the peaceful and beautiful surroundings of the Marytown Retreat Center and National shrine of St. Maximilian Kolbe.
What is the benefit of attending this retreat?
This Catholic Retreat for Women will help you to
- Personally encounter Jesus Christ who loves you and longs to speak to your heart.
- Deepen your knowledge of the Scriptures and the Catholic faith.
- Spend time in quiet prayer, listening to the voice of God as you ponder His will for your life.
What is included in the retreat?
- Daily Mass
- Directed Meditations by a Legionaries of Christ priest
- Spiritual Guidance
- Sacrament of Reconciliation
- Practical Talks
- Eucharistic Adoration
What is included with my registration fee?
The fee includes a spacious room with private bath, individually controlled heating and air-conditioning, towels, linens, snacks, meals, and retreat materials.
May I bring my children on this retreat?
The silence your head and heart need to fully participate in this retreat won’t be possible if you’re concerned about little ones running around. Please give friends and family the opportunity to deepen their relationship with your children while you enjoy a weekend away. However, nursing infants are welcome!
You must be at least 18 years of age to attend this retreat.
For more details and to register click here